IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a company in expansion mode. A Fortune 500 firm looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud and Mobile platforms etc.
- Ultimate accountability for design and delivery of technical solutions.
- Stay current with technological advances, including writing code where necessary
- Provide technical thought leadership internally and to external audiences (vendors and partners)
- Contribute to the Assistplus (ICM) Product on the existing platform using your process studio knowledge.
- Collaborate with current technical team, contribute to strategy, prioritization of work items and focused on delivering best possible technical solutions.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining, enforcing and improving the technical best practices to the return on claims solutions.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements (including regulatory changes, security and audit).
- Perform coding of simple to complex modules while maintaining component design standards.
- Participate in design reviews are scheduled and executed. Provide feedback and recommend solutions.
- Ensure that design standards and documentation are followed.
- Ensure code review is conducted and meets quality standards. Review and critique code presented by team members and ensure code review is conducted and certify that code meets quality and security standards.
- Perform Unit testing and resolve defects.
- Perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manage the resolution of simple to complex problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Working Knowledge with MSMQ, Talend
- Total 8+ years of development experience and 4+ years of hand-on experience in ProcessStudio. Flexible in working independently and with large size distributed team.
- Moderate experience integrating modern apps with legacy applications running on a variety of platforms including proprietary, mainframe, .NET, Web applications.
- Experience working with vended solutions.
- Experience in an agile development team.
- Experience engineering solutions with a focus on quality, problem-solving, benefit attainment and the end-user experience.
- Experience working in Agile framework and DevOps implementation.