IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Help transform and lead the environment into the future. Make a major impact in a Fortune 500, Agile organization.
- Work on conceptual architecture, high-level design strategy and technical design for IT solutions, based on functional and non-functional requirements, part of Digital Workplace product suite.
- Provide technical evaluations, design and engineering support for Human Resources Information System (HRIS) enhancements and lead implementation of new Human Capital Management (HCM) technologies.
- Participate in selection and configuration of the document generation, distribution and management systems’ components,
- Determine effective integration and data acquisition patterns, reporting and analytical architecture and provide architectural guidance in creating related specifications and formulating testing and deployment approach.
- Understanding architecture solutions and practices in various areas of Information Technology - in particular, Front-end technology, Mobile technology, Integration technology, Data Architecture, Platform Architecture and Systems Engineering, Solution Delivery
- Understanding capabilities of modern programming languages and software development frameworks
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture governance
- 4+ years technical experience in Architecture
- 2+ years experience in SDLC (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) or similar
- Experience in an Architect role delivering HRIS/HRMS and HCM solutions for a large global organization
- Prior insurance (underwriting, policy admin, claim, rating technology) experience is an asset
- Prior experience with large scale transformations and innovative technical breakthroughs
- Experience working in an Agile environment – SAFe experience is an asset
- Multiple vendor expert level HR Technology Certifications are considered assets
- Experience delivering solution architecture, evaluating vendor technology and defining roadmaps for HRIS, HRMS and HCM solutions
- Expert knowledge on HRIS trends & evolutions – e.g., virtual assistants, talent marketplace, employee productivity monitoring, AR/VR learning
- Experience with cloud-deployed HCM solutions