IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 20, 2021
Duration: months initially
A Canadian household name . Be part of a group that participates in many IS projects working with various disciplines,. Learn new tools and technologies.
- Execution of lifecycle for hardware assets (Laptops and Desktops).
- configure new devices in an efficient and seamless manner, lift and carry these devices to the Shipping and Handling team, and ensure the old device is returned.
- Responsible for imaging PCs, installing software, and scheduling appointments for Lifecycle (hardware) replacement
- Responsible for keeping- Client Support data up to date and clean
- following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Client Asset Lifecycle
- Assist in general day-to-day activities for the IS-Client Support team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of computer technology principles, with application and troubleshooting techniques
- • CompTIA certification • University/College accreditation – IT focused preferred
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft SCCM and Basic knowledge in IT Service Management Systems would be an asset
- Very strong communication skills – Written and Verbal required
- Regardless of the situation you can support the customer in a tactful, meaningful, and effective manner
- You are someone who loves providing the best customer experience in a technical environment.
- You are able to diagnose a variety of computer problems and address them accordingly
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 40-pound objects repeatedly to process Shipping and Handling requirements