Jun 20, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada continues in large scale business transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Lead a dynamic team as they encounter rapid growth.
- Manage the day-to-day operations including the monthly sales plan.
- Build and execute a business plan that encompasses financial, operating, staffing and marketing strategies.
- Develop a quality agency portfolio encompassing finances, operations, recruiting and marketing strategies for the assigned Agency
- Identify, develop and implement best management practices while establishing and promoting growth by building and expanding centres of influence in the communities;
- Drive and deliver optimal Agency results within appropriate metrics, including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity, customer satisfaction and financial performance, including compliance with all company rules, procedures and standards;
- Recruit and maintain a pipeline of candidates for all roles within the Agency to ensure staffing plans are achieved;
- Develop, recommend and implement rigorous and consistent business plans as well as client retention strategies;
- Deliver the Brand Value Proposition to ensure our client’s experience is a high quality insurance experience
- Oversee the management of administrative tasks related to day-to-day operations;
- A minimum of 7 years management experience, including at least 2 years successfully managing a sales team or business
- Must have a General Level Two license or be willing to obtain one;
- Must be well connected in the community with a strong focus and desire to build a strategic marketing plan for optimal community presence;
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic business plan;
- Demonstrated strong coaching, team building, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic vision and strong communication and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to influence and a superior ability to negotiate