Sep 21, 2021
Please note*** roles available in London and Sarnia.
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada continues in large scale business transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Lead a dynamic team as they encounter rapid growth.
- Manage the day-to-day operations including the monthly sales plan.
- Build and execute a business plan that encompasses financial, operating, staffing and marketing strategies.
- Develop a quality agency portfolio encompassing finances, operations, recruiting and marketing strategies for the assigned Agency
- Identify, develop and implement best management practices while establishing and promoting growth by building and expanding centres of influence in the communities;
- Drive and deliver optimal Agency results within appropriate metrics, including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity, customer satisfaction and financial performance, including compliance with all company rules, procedures and standards;
- Recruit and maintain a pipeline of candidates for all roles within the Agency to ensure staffing plans are achieved;
- Develop, recommend and implement rigorous and consistent business plans as well as client retention strategies;
- Deliver the Brand Value Proposition to ensure our client’s experience is a high quality insurance experience
- Oversee the management of administrative tasks related to day-to-day operations;
- A minimum of 7 years management experience, including at least 2 years successfully managing a sales team or business
- Must have a General Level Two license or be willing to obtain one;
- Must be well connected in the community with a strong focus and desire to build a strategic marketing plan for optimal community presence;
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic business plan;
- Demonstrated strong coaching, team building, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic vision and strong communication and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to influence and a superior ability to negotiate