IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
One of Canada’s most innovative start-ups.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a quickly growing start-up.
- Dive into our existing React web apps and start shipping features from day 1
- Work in small product teams to ship changes to both our customers and Home Chefs
- Ideate with your team to develop new feature ideas to ship to our users
- Work closely with designers to ensure we always deliver the best customer experience, and develop a world-class design system
- Interview additional web engineers to expand our team at Tre’dish
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript/React/Redux
- A care for great design and UX, and the ability to provide constructive, technical feedback to designers
- Excellent ability to work with backend engineers to design and implement APIs
- Experience testing and documenting a codebase
- A good understanding of codebase health and a drive to make regular improvements to it
- Experience working in a similar industry: product startups, marketplaces, compliance, delivery networks
- Familiar with CI pipelines and continuous deployments
- Enjoys working in an agile startup environment, with 2 week sprints & deliverables, KPI driven product development, and cross-functional teams.