Our client… located in Etobicoke, is a one of Canada's leading 3rd Party Logistics Organizations.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join a reputable organization, collaborating with some of Toronto's top talent and working with the latest technological solutions.
Our client is looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team in a 6 month full-time contract capacity.
- Monitoring ticket queue, action tasks related to support tickets.
- Cell phone requests (add/remove/suspension).
- Peripheral requests (kb,mouse,docks,scanners,kronos).
- Shipping of peripherals to users.
- IT Inventory tracking.
- Hardware Procurement (quotes/approval/PO).
- PDT requests (repairs).
- Device reporting from SOTI MDM.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Information Systems operations environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong planning, analytical and organization skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization
- MS Office Suite skills and experience (Excel/Word)
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and testing skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and be able to work well independently, and as part of a team
- Experience with Android Hardware, RF handheld technology, Mobility Device support (SOTI an asset) and enterprise based ticketing system