IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client, a leading financial services company in the GTA, is seeking a Senior Director of Solution Engineering to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan.
- Remote work options.
- Very generous vacation time.
- Develop tactical digital identity product and integration plans for mobile, web and SDK integration channels
- Responsible for development and execution of the approved plans and ongoing operational management of those client integrations
- Propose new, innovative ideas that will meet business objectives
- Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization
- Establish integration principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges
- Ability to seamlessly integrate and implement technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong understanding of Web Security Principles and IAM
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Financial Services experience
- Experience in a related field – enterprise applications, or designing Java, GO .NET, Web, mobile apps and Docker