IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client, one of the largest E-Commerce companies in the world, is seeking a Web Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their customers can enjoy the online retail world.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Downtown Toronto offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Collaborate with the product owners and designers to build meaningful tests.
Come up with solutions and time estimates from UX/UI Designs
Implement, configure and maintain Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and A/B testing framework
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with A/B testing, multivarient testing, analysis and reporting in platforms such as Maxymiser or Optimizely
- Well known with debugging tools like Chrome Console or Firefox Developer Tools
Nice to Have:
- Loves for making data-driven decisions
- Proficient with modern design principles and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, can communicate well with developer and non-developers