IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the GTA, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Develop relationships and encourages colleagues, stakeholders (internal/external) and partners to line up with business objectives.
Executes a continual planning process by pinpointing dependencies across teams/services and coordinate delivery to drive a clear execution plan.
Supports other Project Managers by consulting and mentoring as required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as in project management is required
- Experience working in a technology company environment, even better if it's Web software, and project delivery using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of technologies surrounding web based applications
Nice to Have:
- Project Management Certification is an asset
- Excellent Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills