IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client is a global renewable energy manager, developer and owner. Based in Canada, with operations globally, their team brings deep expertise and thought leadership to every aspect of the energy industry.
What’s in it for you?
A cutting edge and growing company with massive career potential.
• Lead/participate in ongoing improvement discussions over our daily processes and usage of our ERP solution, NetSuite
• Document these recommendations and co-ordinate with our 3rd party NetSuite Consultants
• Lead report writing for recurring financial reporting and ad hoc reports and mentor our users on how to write their own reports
• Principal trouble-shooter when users are having challenges with NetSuite. From those discussions, document user processes to ensure users learn from each other’s experiences.
• Mentor our employees in best practices when using NetSuite
• Onboard new hires for their NetSuite roles
• Source / provide training as required to users
• Work with 3rd party Managed Services Provider to ensure leading-edge IT functionality
• Service, all members of the Head Office Team, to ensure seamless IT functionality
• Stay abreast of current developments with various ERP’s and in IT Administration
• Perform quality assurance
• Define reporting and alerting requirements
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to Finance and IT teams
• Ad hoc projects and initiatives as requested by senior Finance managers
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or computer science
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and maintaining Oracle NetSuite Financials (GL, SO - AR, PO – AP, FA, International Tax Suite) and report writing
• At least 4 years of experience in the complete life cycle of a complex Oracle NetSuite Application project
• At least 2 years of experience in IT Administration including working with 3rd party Managed Service Provider, personnel transitioning, IT equipment handling, data storage/retrieval, and DRP functionality
• Experience multitasking and working with all levels of the organization, across cross-functional and matrix teams, and global regions
• A proven history of project management and leading teams through successful implementation projects on time, on budget, and to agreed quality standards
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing, data manipulation)
• Solid accounting expertise, ideally supported by an MBA or CPA, or in process for one of these
• Personable and technical, able to listen to user needs and discuss complex IT issues with ease
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite • Ability to be highly analytical with data and maintain accuracy