IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the GTA, is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Implement and design software that is innovative, and modify existing software by building web services, adding features, with focus on quality, scalability, and modularity
Contribute to leading ideas, tools and frameworks, by staying in touch with the latest trends in the industry through blogs, conferences, books, tutorials, and video.
Follow the best practices which include SCRUM processes, code modularization, and coding standards leading to contribution in production of high quality code.
- 4 to 6 years of working as a Backend Developer
- Good understanding in PHP 7 / modular programming
Familiar of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Min. 3 years experience with Laravel or Symfony
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of JS Frameworks like Vue, AngularJS, or similar
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Vagrant, and Hyper-V
- Strong experience with Amazon AWS
- Critical thinker, problem-solver, and team leader with good interpersonal skills