IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the GTA, is seeking a DevOps Administrator to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Manages, configures, deploys, and performs ongoing maintenance of technical infrastructure.
Monitors infrastructure performance and backups, and reviews incidents that may come up
Develops and maintains infrastructure documentation which also includes infrastructure dependencies, disaster recovery plans, and network diagrams
- Minimum of 3 years expereince as Senior Systems Administrator or DevOps Administrator
- Strong Linux Background
- Strong Knowledge with in system administration and process management tools: AWS, Jenkins, Git, Apache)
- Experience with MySQL
Nice to Have:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail with the Ability to See the Big Picture