IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
A major health care provider located in West GTA.
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team where you have a chance to make meaningful change, a client with great growth potential, then is a great role for you.
- Lead Telecommunications & Network Operations department operational planning and projects, and organize and negotiate the allocation of IT resources.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources – including personnel and equipment – across the organization.
- Oversee all reports and documentation related to network and systems operations
- Develop maintenance schedules for infrastructure.
- Conduct system feasibility studies and testing.
- Develop and implement all functional policies and procedures, including those for system architecture, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Assist in the provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior technical roll is required
- Previous managerial experience is an asset Engineering or equivalent certification;
- Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Network and Voice Infrastructure Management;
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure architecting, planning and development on a CISCO network and Avaya Telecom environment
- Possess a clear understanding of capacity planning in various scenarios. (Single/Redundant Circuits, Load Balancing, Aggregation etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco & Avaya routing/switching and Firewalls software including Cisco IOS, Cat OS and ASA OS, and NX-OS
- Knowledge of advanced services modules for the Catalyst 4500, 6800 and 6500 series switches, Nexus series switches including the Nexus 9000, 7000, 5000 and 2000 series.
- Strong understanding of Telecom technologies including VoIP, PSTN, Voice WiFi, including Avaya and CISCO Voice
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN issues on different types of IPSec endpoints including Cisco Firewalls, Cisco VPN Concentrators, and Cisco Routers.