IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in payment transactions and data security and is seeking a Business System Analyst to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Our client is located in Markham and offers a competitive compensation with bonus & employee benefits plan as well as a Group RRSP Matching program and 3 weeks vacation to start.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, generating and capturing business and technical requirements, support targeted functional architecture design, roadmap and the estimate.
- Perform data mapping, conversion documentation including detailed conversion strategies and data migration
- Work on projects of IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation
- Developing Product and Process improvements and Business process modeling
- 3+ years as Technology Business System Analyst
- Programming experience with SQL Server, C++, C, Java, Microservices, HTML, My SQL
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management concepts
- Azure /AWS Cloud Services
Nice to Have:
- University degree
- Experience in Payment industry and EMV
- Experience in Mobile Payment technology