IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in payment transactions and data security and is seeking a EVM Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Our client is located in Markham and offers a competitive compensation with bonus & employee benefits plan as well as a Group RRSP Matching program and 3 weeks vacation to start.
- Plan, design and develop services and desktop application and api using Microsoft Technologies.
- Testing components and services for EMV (Chip) data generation and cryptography
- Provide third-level support and coverage
- Troubleshoot and respond production issues
- 6+ years software development experience with Microsoft Technologies
- Experience and Knowledge with VC++ is required
- Understanding of EMV Integrated Circuit Card Specifications for Payment Systems
- Understanding of Authentication and Cryptographic and Hashing technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET development using C#.
Nice to Have:
- University degree