.. a major organization in the residential and commercial real estate space based out of North Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with phenomenal people skills with the ability to demonstrate deductive reasoning along with analytical thought leadership.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
- Develop, implement and oversee policies and procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions
- Responsible for planning, designing, and analyzing the organization’s service desk according to ITIL framework best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability
- Analyze performance of Helpdesk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas/trends, and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Provide expertise and problem resolution advice to escalated issues by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on HelpDesk performance (response time, resolution timeframe, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Plan and conduct regular performance appraisals of Helpdesk staff, administer disciplinary action when necessary
- Responsible for staffing capacity planning, recruiting and training Helpdesk associates
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of service desk technology procurement and development efforts
- Coordinate and ensure appropriate training initiatives for new and existing staff
- Purchasing and deployment tasks when assigned
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Helpdesk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Oversee management of the HelpDesk ticketing and software/hardware inventory systems
- Implement and monitor hardware/software standards. Assess needs for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively convey technical messages to non-technical audience
- Effective organizational and problems solving skills as well as planning for not only prioritizing work activities but also anticipating shifts in priorities
- Experience in managing, developing and supporting, various business applications and systems;