IT - IT Support & Sales
May 15, 2021
One of Canada's fastest growing security firms.
What’s in it for you?
Working directly with clients, the Senior Cybersecurity Consultant is responsible for providing advisory services for various projects and initiatives related to Machine Identity Protection. This role requires an individual who understands the various challenges and risks that organizations have in managing their machine identities (PKI, TLS, SSH) and can provide solutions that include policies, processes and technologies
- Deliver consulting and solution implementation engagements across one or more client organizations or market segments, working closely with clients to meet engagement delivery, quality, and cost goals
- Evaluate client needs, develop designs for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Strong experience with systems and network administration in a cloud environment such as Azure and AWS)
- Strong understanding of use of certificates and keys along with experience designing, implementing, and managing PKI in an enterprise setting
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, HashiCorp, etc
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge and experience with SSH including managing use of SSH Keys in enterprises
- Demonstrated ability to write scripts and utilities in Powershell. Experience with Python is also desirable.
- Understanding of IT environments including typical organization structures, change management processes