IT - Application & Software Development
May 15, 2021
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands. Will work as part of major initiative that will revolutionize the way in which they will serve and manage its customers in the future.
- Develop testing ETL Jobs for intermediate modules
- Participates in test design reviews, conducts test reviews, creates test plans and and resolves moderate defects.
- Design, document, review, and maintain components of software testing solutions for intermediate projects.
- Evaluate detailed testing business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
- Create ETL automation jobs using Talend tool.
- Hands on experience with SAP commissions or something similar an asset
- Design detailed technical testing components with high-level testing architecture
- Complete component testing design documents on assigned projects.
- Create enhanced testing technical documentation and implement changes.
- Acts a testing technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Ceate accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.
- Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.
- Assist Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.
- Implement effective automation strategy for varied technologies like Data, ETL etc.
Skills and Experience:
6+ years of the following experience;
- Prior work experience with ETL.
- Prior experience with creating ETL automation jobs using Talend.
- Prior experience with SAP Commissions an asset
- Prior experience implementing effective automation strategy for varied technologies like Data, ETL etc.