IT - Executive
May 15, 2021
Our client is global energy transition platform. They develop, own and operate clean energy assets throughout the world. They also have a highly innovative IoT-based digital energy division.
What’s in it for you?
Be the change. As a Director of IT, you will build the technology practice from the ground up. Join a growing company and be part of the expansion.
We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions. You will be responsible for defining, executing and monitoring the IT strategic plan, and leverage solutions to drive business results. Reporting to the CFO, you will the lead the development, implementation and maintenance of Amp’s information processes globally with a view to ensure that all IT systems are effective and functioning within limits of budget, time and specifications.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies resulting in the successful implementation of effective IT solutions
- Develop and deliver customized IT project portfolios while ensuring regulatory compliance and adherence to defined budget and established timelines
- Assess the IT needs for the company and develop an annual IT plan that supports business objectives
- Evaluate current technology systems and capabilities, and recommend modifications to existing modules, systems or human resources to ensure effectiveness of the IT department
- Maintain knowledge and keep current on emerging trends in technology
- Monitor all up-gradation processes for the company on software and hardware and ensure effective working of all associate activities
- Act as the liaison between the technical team and the business to provide high level view and regular updates at various levels within the organization.
- Provide technical support to all services of the organization
- Administer maintenance, licensing and purchase of all information technology software systems
- Analyze all business objectives and recommend solutions relating to all IT investments
- Minimum 10+ years proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a global organization
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Successful track record of leading the analysis, implementation and evaluation of complex IT systems while demonstrating strong business acumen, and sound judgement
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Budgetary experience with proven financial acumen
- Experience with implementing data security protocols including ISO270001 compliance requirements and implementation
- Proven experience and track record in IT Controls, SOX controls, GDPR, and other compliance
- Strong experience in cloud based IT systems to enable business including SaaS systems
- Experience in implementation of technology standardization, corporate security systems, centralized management and maintenance of devices
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of cloud based Single Sign On authentication and OAuth 2.0 authorization systems such as Google Cloud Identity, Jumpcloud, Okta, Microsoft Azure AD in a hybrid environment consisting of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Experience with managing corporate change specific to IT system changes