IT - Application & Software Development
Richmond Hill, ON
May 15, 2021
Our client, a global leading IT Solutions Provider company based north of the Greater Toronto Area, is seeking an Technical Team Lead to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education and certifications
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Support incident change and release management functions
- Provide direction and coordination to two local resources and reporting line of site to the Senior Manager, Systems Operations.
- Provide 3rd line technical support at an OS level for Business Systems. Predominantly working with Cisco network technologies.
- Be part of an out of hours ‘on-call’ rotation and a rotation for workday shifts
- Build and maintain partnership with customers and external suppliers ensures information is feed back into department.
- Experience in the management, support and configuration of SDWAN
- Detailed knowledge of support for Cisco routers and switching
- Detailed knowledge of installation, configuration, performance tuning, troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange in both on premises and Azure
- Detailed knowledge of RADIUS authentication and configuration
- Experience in a very customer-facing role.
Nice to Have:
- Good security awareness and scripting skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.