May 15, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Take a lead role in transforming a Fortune 500 firm into a Scaled Agile environment and into the future.
Primary activity is to accelerate Value Delivery through consistent planning practices and Organizational Change Management Associated with product suite transformation by;
- Overseeing the creation of consistent practices related to initiative planning to support acceleration of prioritization decisions and identification of dependencies and risks.
- Facilitate consistent tracking of benefits and costs associate with the company's Product Suites or business capabilities.
- Create and oversee practices that enable cross-functional planning, impact assessments and prioritization decisions.
- Enable a team of Product Suite Owner Directors to accelerate shared understanding of program status, emerging initiatives and dependencies.
- Define and measure success metrics to monitor change progress
- Create actionable deliverables for the management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support the ongoing design, development, delivery and management of communications across the organization associated with the Product Suite Model as various initiatives, epics and features flow through the system.
- Support organizational design and refinement of roles and responsibilities associated with our Product Suite Model.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics for the portfolio.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience developing, coaching and leading organizations through transformation with a strong attention to organizational strategic planning.
- Experience with organization wide implementation of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles.
- Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Architecture experience strongly considered an asset.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to coach and develop talent at multiple levels through both direct and indirect influence
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Ability to differentiate between key performance indicators and other measurements
- Proven ability to provide strategic counsel to executives and senior management, influence key stakeholders and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to manage complex bodies of work.
- Excellent organizational change management skills, including ability to assess education and communication needs. (Certification preferred eg. CCMP, Prosci, etc)