IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands in Canada has a new very large customer data project that will revolutionize the way they serve and manage its customers into the future.
- Assist in creating a large scale single point of contact for customer data.
- Help to establish a vision of the customer…. “who are you?”
- Determine how to service that data (building an ecosystem) and how to operationalize the customer view.
- assist in developing behavior based analysis of customers using AI/ML and other methods to predict customer intent and ensure every interaction is positive.
- Work with their Data Ecosystem and technologies to support building this capability. Tools and technologies such as Kafka, Talend, MS SQL, Tamr, Hadoop, Spark, Python and other will be used to support building a modern and relevant ecosystem.
- Possess strong business acumen and experience communicating to the business and stakeholders. Comfortable conveying the importance of customer centricity.
- Extensive business understanding of customer centric products and services
- Previous experience in deploying products that support customer centricity
- Some technical knowledge of data systems, processes and concepts
- Leadership capabilities supporting managing a product vision, prioritization and teams within a customer oriented technology program
- In depth understand and experience of Agile methodology and user stories supporting iterative and hybrid iterative team approaches
- Some exposure to insurance based business models would be a benefit