IT - Application & Software Development
May 15, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in insurance and are seeking a ETL Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
The candidate will be responsible designing, developing and productionizing ETL jobs to ingest data into Data Lake, load data to data marts; and extract data to integrate with various business applications.
What’s in it for you?
- 4 weeks vacation
- Personal wellness expense
- Pension contribution
- Discount on insurance packages
- Develop ETL Pipeline to ingest data into Hadoop from different data sources (Files, Mainframe, Relational Sources, NoSQL Etc.) using Informatica BDM
- Analyze the Informatica PowerCenter Jobs and redesign and develop them in BDM.
- Write efficient queries in Hive or Impala and PostgreSQL to extract data on Adhoc basis to do the data analysis.
- Work with Hadoop administrators, PostgreS DBAs to partition the hive tables, refresh metadata and various other activities, to enhance the performance of data loading and extraction.
- 5+ years experience in designing and developing ETL Jobs
- Experience working on Informatica BDM
- Experience working on Hadoop Platform, writing hive or impala queries.
- Experience in writing Shell scripts
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS data stack