May 15, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a key area of 500 firm. in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Create a comprehensive communications strategy for the Sales and Service team and oversee the execution of that strategy
- Provide the team with communications consultation, planning and content to inform, engage and align Sales and Service employees to the company culture, programs and initiatives.
- Provide communications counsel and support for VP, Sales and Service, including executive messaging, presentations, speaking notes, video scripts and articles that will resonate with target audience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on delivery of internal communications for a variety of special or business-as-usual projects related to Sales and Service
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of communications initiatives and programs, ensuring recommendations are rooted in data and analytics
- Assure adherence to established communication standards, including design and translation
- Conduct research into trends, best practices and employee feedback to optimize effective communication planning and outcomes
.Skills & Qualifications
- Post-graduate degree in Corporate Communications, Public Relations or Journalism, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrated communications experience, ideally in the insurance industry, sales, professional services or financial sector
- Advanced storytelling capabilities, with the ability to make complex information easy to understand
- Proven experience consulting with, and writing for, executives and senior management, and managing communications processes
- Experience with a wide-spectrum of communication tools and techniques
- Ability to provide training and coaching on communication skills
- Proven project management and communication planning skills
- Solid understanding of communication metrics and reporting processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and industry-standard tools
- Bilingualism is preferred