May 15, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Transform and lead the environment into the future. Make a major impact in a Fortune 500, Agile organization.
- Lead the ideation, business case development and implementation associated with a Human Resources & Communications (HRC) business capability transformation.
- You will address the organization's future needs across all HRC capabilities as well as have accountability for ensuring they are capturing, governing and reporting employee and HR operational data effectively.
- Develop, implement and maintain a three-year product roadmap for HR with a holistic and future-focused approach, including the strategic vision, objectives, initiative prioritization, measures and benefits management
- Envision future state business requirements and processes associated with data capture and analysis, talent acquisition, learning and development systems, intranet and employee communication tools, etc.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration across senior stakeholder groups in order to influence direction and drive alignment including partnerships with IT, Data and Analytics and other business areas as required
- Provide support, coaching and guidance to the HR Product Owners through all stages of implementation.
- University degree in business, human resources management, process engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Previous experience partnering fully with technology teams to implement full scale HRIS systems and effective reporting, including capabilities assessment, organizational change leadership, key stakeholder enablement, metrics and measurement
- Strong understanding of best practices in HRIS modernization and implementation
- Practical experience leading business process engineering/re-engineering to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Prior experience developing business cases including tracking and reporting of benefits post implementation
- Solid understanding of communication channels and practices
- Strong understanding of Agile and LEAN principles
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop, coach and manage a team