IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Automate the provisioning of AWS environments with Terraform Ansible, and other automation tools to provide fast and reliable services to a rapidly growing customer.
- Good Working knowledge of cloud platform specifically AWS and Azure.
- Experience with cloud migration process
- Extensive experience with cloud technology architecture, including Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, and Performance Efficiency.
- Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests, code quality measures and running and conducting reviews assessing the overall quality of delivered components using tools such as SonarQube.
- Building and maintaining continuous delivery pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Experience in build CI/CD pipeline
- Write scripts and automation using Powershell/Python/Bash.
- Configure and manage data sources like MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis, ideally in the financial technology industry.
- 2-3 years’ experience in AWS and Azure
- Experience with cloud migration initiatives
- Experience working with OpenStack, including Linux/UNIX
- Strong awareness of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP ..etc
- Database experience, including SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in an Agile development environment