IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Stakeholder analysis, estimate requirements, technical/system analysis, lead requirements gathering activities to drive business priorities. Stakeholder Management throughout product life cycle. Writing business and technical documentation. Working with Quality Assurance team on test strategy. Define product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, system diagrams, data flow diagrams, etc. Change management planning for product life cycle. Ability to create user guide and training material. Keep up to date on emerging technologies and trends. Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of company operations/procedures, and insurance industry trends. Other duties as assigned.
- Agile methodologies and a product mindset approach.
- Ability to validate internal or third-party APIs using Postman or SoapUI.
- Strong technical background with data modeling and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge using CSIO for data mapping into internal systems.
- Ability to interact with business and technology stakeholders in clear and courteous manner.
- Advanced decision making and problem-solving ability, and sound judgement.
- Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry including Claims Processing, Underwriting, Reinsurance and Policy and forms Generation is a definite asset.
- Bachelors Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Business Administration) and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management.
- 4+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- API / Web Service integration experience.
- SQL – Writing queries to pull data for ad-hoc requests.
- Indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations, and temperature.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (day tips and extended overnight stays).