IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Duration: 3-6 months
- At least 3 end-to-end SFMC implementations
- CRM Marketing Automation domain •
- Integration of SFMC with cloud and other enterprise systems is required SOAP/REST
- Hands-on experience on different channels of Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Web Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, Advertisement Studio
- Work on any Code Optimization
- Hands-on Salesforce experience, designing solutions, configuring and developing custom Apex/Visualforce/Lightning code in the areas of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Workflows, Mobile, Single Sign On, API’s and integration to enterprise systems.
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Design data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud,
- performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration. T
- Translate business requirements into a technology solution and implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of SFMC, including data and system management and reporting
- Partner with Product to develop, automate, and test behavioral email customer journeys, newsletters and multi-touch promotional campaigns across a wide range of online channels and targeted segments
- Build targeted audience segments based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes using Data Extensions and SQL
- Setup and deploy email campaigns including: automations, triggered emails, one-off user-initiated emails and A/B tests to improve campaign performance
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.