IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in Software Engineering.
- A hands-on technical leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and experience working through the challenges of a small and rapidly growing product or service company.
- Deliver focused individuals from requirements gathering through to design, build and test.
- Ability to support each lifecycle phase with hands-on contribution and ownership.
- Experience leading and coaching Agile teams; advocating and developing Agile values and principles.
- Cloud Architecture is a must
- Experience with Microservices Architecture - is great asset
- Experience with MuleSoft
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop, manage and prepare the best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development manager, team lead and engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.