IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client, a leader in the real estate field, is seeking a cloud engineer to join the team. This position will work with experienced professionals to help drive solutions to provide a best in industry standard for quality, innovation, and efficiency.
• Leading and coordinating infrastructure related projects, such as new services and technologies (i.e. Cloud Computing), managing IAAS, SAAS and PAAS platforms, software rollouts, and application deployments
• Ensuring systems and corporate data is available, secure, and operational, and reacting quickly in the event of a disaster to identify how the issue should be resolved.
• Researching and identifying areas of technological advancement based on business requirements; analyzing potential operational cost savings, recommending, testing, and integrating technologies into the existing infrastructure to support the business, and managing vendors.
• Experience with Azure and DEVOPS and how it can be utilized to provide developers quick and easy access to the development environments
• Well versed in Virtualization technology
• At least 10 years’ experience delivering IT infrastructure projects
• Understand SAAS and PAAS technologies and how they can be integrated into Tarion’s Infrastructure to optimize operational efficiencies
• Ability to independently manage priorities and shift based on business needs