IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is a well-established Wealth Management organization.
What’s in it for you?
Our Client offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as the opportunity to working with one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in the industry. The responsibilities may change depending on the project's specific circumstances. For most projects, the expectation is that the Solution Engineer spends: a) 25% requirements gathering and documentation, b) 25% solution architecture and design, c) 25% solution backlog refinement and prioritization, d) 15% operational duties, and e) 10% hands-on development.
- Take ownership of client-reported incidents and see through to resolution
- Triage, troubleshoot, determine root cause, and identify and recommend solutions
- Run and monitor software performance tests for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Timely resolution of incidents
- Adhere to development best practices by writing well-designed, optimized, testable, and documented code
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years experience in software development using Java
- Experience with J2EE, Spring, or/and API-centric applications
- Experience with Java Persistence Frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, MyBatis), Presentation Frameworks and concepts (ex. Vue.js, JSF, MVC)
- Working experience with SQL query language
- Experience with quality technologies: unit testing (JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito, etc), automation and Integration testing
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to debug and solve complex issues
Nice to Have:
- Financial Services and/or Retail Wealth Management Industry Experience