IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 27, 2021
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate non-technical requirements into clear, highly technical specifications and vice versa
- Produce all low-level design for projects and the necessary documentation (i.e. UML class diagrams, table design, flows, program specs, etc.)
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis, ideally in the financial technology industry
- Java spring framework
- C#, .NET Core
- RESTful APIs
- MuleSoft is a big asset.
- Expertise in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET Framework or Java Enterprise Edition platform
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills