IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
This contract is 14 months to start with possible extensions.
· Bachelor degree in English or Public relations or equivalent experience
· 5 – 7 years of professional writing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on website communications with a focus on user experience (UX), including content strategy
· At least 2 years of leadership experience
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills along with strong attention to detail and follow-up
· Experience working in a regulated environment specifically working with lawyers, compliance and multiple business partners to ensure that the user interface meets company standards
· Strong communication and influencing skills
Nice to Have:
• Financial Services Industry experience
Our client is a leader in financial services and investments.
· Lead and manage a team of UX writers by supporting them in their daily writing, continuing to develop processes to aid the team in their overall work and allocating resources effectively to manage workload/resources.
· Lead your team through a fast-moving landscape while fostering an environment that values people, encourages creativity and provides growth opportunities.
· Work as contributor on key projects when your consultation and writing expertise is required.
· Champion consistency in tone of voice and help establish content patterns to ensure application strings and messages are client focused.
· Manage various strategic content initiatives across different digital channels and create new or edit existing copy to reflect UX based principles and ensure all sites are usable and enjoyable