IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Duration: 12 Months, with chance of extension
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands continues on major transformational business and technology projects including the implementation of new billing and payment systems.
- Accountable to lead and provide oversight of all QE activities on different internal/vendor teams within the Billing & Payments Modernization program
- Coordinate test activities, plan Integration testing, functional, Non-functional, UAT and end-to-end testing strategy, and help execute the testing within a hybrid Agile framework.
- Take a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality Engineering within the program.
- Work closely with business counterparts and stakeholders (both internal & external) in Canada and US to ensure requirements are implemented accurately.
- Act as key point of contact for all QE aspects for the Program, providing QE services and coordinating QE resources internally and externally.
- Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
- Interface with the Business teams to define Program/Product strategy and approach for the program.
Skills and Experience:
- 9+ years of related experience within the Quality Engineering function with at least 3 years of management experience leading a large-scale program from discovery to successful completion – in the Billing & Payments systems, working with vendor systems and integration.
- Must be familiar with the Billing & Payments within Insurance industry with focus on IT Quality Engineering deliveries
- Prior work experience with Data Conversion, APIs, ETL
- Ability to implement effective automation strategy for varied technologies like Data, ETL, APIs etc.
- Prior work experience in Agile delivery model and familiarity with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence Jira, Zephyr etc.
- Prior exposure with Majesco billing systems a major asset.
- Flexibility to work with global team in different time zones.