IT - Executive
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is an up and coming colo and managed services organization with location all over Canada, including their main hub in Montreal. The goal of the company is to build and acquire increased data center and managed hosting capability across the country
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team where you have a chance to make meaningful change, a client with great growth potential, then is a great role for you.
As a member of the development team, you will be working on all aspect of Internal IT, Application Development and Systems Integration, with your primary focus being our NetSuite ERP system. You will be a key player in the development of our systems roadmap, the creation of our short and mid term development plan, and in building and integrating our applications. These applications will include everything from our corporate ERP and billing platform to our mission critical monitoring systems, all the way to our internal IT collaboration and sharing tools.
- Significant experience with NetSuite Suite Scripts
- Knowledge of QA Testing practices
- Experience in bug management tools like JIRA
- Detailed knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment and test suite development and maintenance
- Working knowledge of application software development lifecycle concepts, test environment, and configuration management tools in an Agile and, occasionally, a traditional waterfall project management framework
- Strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data