IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the GTA, is seeking an Applications Support Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
You will be responsible for assisting the Operation Manager as well as the Operations team of engineers in delivering best-in-class technical and client support services
Participation in object-oriented software development with PHP7+
Provide excellent customer service when you are needed to respond to support issues.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in operational experience and/or development
- Minimum 3 years experience in PHP 7 object oriented/modular programming is a must
- Critical thinker, analytical and excellent problem solver
- 3 Years experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel and/or Symfony)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with public Cloud Service Provider (Amazon AWS)
- Knowledge with container technologies (Docker, Vagrant, Hyper-V) and virtualization
- Knowledge in Shell Scripting