9 month Contract with potential for extension.
• Experience leading or contributing in a support role to large, complex projects with multiple work streams to create and execute on project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding Project Management practices and disciplines, tools and methodologies.
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to foster internal relationships with leaders across the program, various Business Groups.
• Demonstrated ability and confidence to make recommendations to senior management and influence business decisions based on thorough analysis.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, excelling
A complex life insurance organization.
• Lead program governance and management of key Project Management Office (PMO) practices including change requests, dependencies, PMO meetings, manage key risks, assumptions, issues, decisions and program dashboard reporting.
• Manage the end-to-end integrated program plan for IFRS 17 implementation with focus on outcomes based reporting
• Support and create material for key program leadership meetings and escalate program issues via appropriate channels.
• Partner closely with and maintain regular touchpoints with key partners (i.e. interface with IT) and Project Managers across the program.