Education, Training and Library
Apr 13, 2021
**This is a 15 month term assignment
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
- Provide direction to a large team of Instructional Designers, Learning Developers etc. to help ensure they're placing customers at the center of everything they do.
- Lead and assess the effectiveness of the learning content and programs,
- Collaborate between business Leaders to identify skill and competency gaps, make recommendations for future improvements and develop processes.
- Ensure consistency and efficiency in items like; intake process and prioritization, resource allocation, needs assessment, program standards and project management etc.
- Coach on Adult Learning Methodology to support the design and development of blended learning curriculum.
- Consult with Business and key Stakeholders to understand learning and development requirements
- Participate in cross-functional meetings, reviews and communications involving various business partners to identify learning gaps.
- Provide input to Director to assist in determining long term plans/direction for the department (2 – 3 years)
- Conduct analysis, review and adapt team strategy and execution plans as needed
- Manage and lead the design and development of both technical and competency-based learning programs
- Develop and implement evaluation/measurement/assessment based on learning and performance objectives for all programs.
- 5+ years learning/training Management experience, including management of large teams
- Strong project management skills
- Applied knowledge of learning software *
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to present articulately and confidently
- Builds relationships through personal credibility
- Post-secondary education required
- Designation or Certification in Adult Education and/or HR
- CHRL designation required
*Adobe Creative Suite, Vyond, Articulate 360 & Rise, Camtasia, Zoom, Adobe Connect, MS Teams