IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
This position is a 12 month employment term
Our client, a large-scale media & entertainment company across Canada, is seeking a Senior Analyst for Identity Access Management to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
Accepting candidates for its Toronto and Montreal offices.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan fully covered
- Generous vacation package
- Remote work
- Ensure and enforce compliance with Identity and Access Management (IAM)
policies and procedures
- Coordinate with infrastructure and application teams, as required, in delivery of
IAM operation and services
- Manage Cross-platform operating systems such as Red Hat, Suse and Windows
- Maintain working knowledge of directory systems (Micro Focus NetIQ eDirectory,
Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP)
- Coordinate operation support activities, including the development of internal and
external communications, establishing roadmaps and benchmarks, and
developing training plans
- Rotational, 24/7 on call support is required
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience within a similar position
- Experience with AD cloud technologies (e.g. Azure AD, AWS IAM),
- Experience in Identity & Access Management technologies Micro Focus IDM and NetIQ eDirectory
- Experience evaluating and reviewing SQL queries
- Experience with API
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a Diploma In Applied Science and Technology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French