IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
This position is a 12 month employment term
Our client, a large-scale media & entertainment company across Canada, is seeking a Senior Analyst for Infrastructure Automation to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
Accepting candidates for its Toronto and Montreal offices.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan fully covered
- Generous vacation package
- Remote work
- Manage Cross-platform operating systems, Windows, Red Hat, Suse
- Monitor system performance and capacity planning
- Create and maintain sysOps documentation
- Oversee systems lifecycle & patch management processes (Quest Kace)
- Rotational, 24/7 on call support is required
- Accountable for operational excellence of assigned applications/Tools & processes, with duties including operational, product reviews, feasibility, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all operational work
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Powershell and Certificate of Authority
- Experience with CommVault, NetApp and vCenter (vSphere)
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and Windows clustering
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, Curl and deployment automation
- Experience with development workflow and Representation State Transfer (REST) Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Exposure to one or more of the following data description languages JSON, YAML, ARM template
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a Diploma In Applied Science and Technology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French