IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 27, 2021
- At least 5 years experience working as a software developer
- Prior experience leading development projects and teams
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience working with micro-services, distributed applications, or something similar
Nice to Have:
- The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
- A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems
Our client is a leading GTA based product shop.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be a leader in developing the services powering Symon: a REST API and machine learning pipeline written in Typescript and Python, respectively.
- Build new features for the REST API on top of a modern tech stack using node.js, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using the Serverless framework.
- Develop new features for our machine learning pipeline using Python on Spark and standard Python data science libraries.
- Lead your team of developers to implement new features and maintain the existing services
- Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
- Utilize and adopt open source technology.
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.