IT - Project Management
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is looking for a few technical business analysts. These are long term contract, renewable and remotely based.
You will support the Product Manager in communicating customer requirements to the development team and Act as the Product Owner for those requirements as they go through the development process.
• Produce functional and non-functional specification documentation incorporating text, mock-ups, interactive prototypes for any and every level of audience to create the best user experience
• Provide guidance to the development team for business decisions to ensure technical development adheres to functional specifications
• Champion the best options for the client’s business needs and the technical team’s feasibility, to guarantee users are delighted with the product solutions
• Work closely with developers and other members of the team to ensure the requirements are understood. Review and validate test plans and defects. Provide content to the documentation team.Develop a deep understanding of client requirements to define specification
- CBAP designation
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business etc.
- Experience working with internal and external teams in applications environment;
- Experience in scrum and agile methods of working
- Experience with user experience design thinking
- Knowledge of the Real Estate business
- A technical background: ability to learn new software quickly without documentation or hand-holding
- Skills with snowflake, BI Tools, AWS, Glue.