IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in insurance and are seeking a Senior Cloud Data Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- 4 weeks vacation
- Personal wellness expense
- Pension contribution
- Discount on insurance packages
- Act as a point of contact to resolve architectural, technical and solution related challenges from delivery teams
- Design and build large scale enterprise data solutions using analytics services
- Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on premise big data platforms to AWS
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills and ability to lead by example for junior team members
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions for data lakes, data integrations, data warehouses
- Data technologies & tools: Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Informatica
- Experience in Cloud Data Lake Design: AWS technologies like S3, EMR, Redshift, Snowflake, could data catalog
- Understanding of QlikSense, SAP Business Objects, SAS, DataIku