IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
**Only US citizens apply**
Our client is one of the global leaders in information management solutions and is seeking a Incident Response Team Lead to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan (100% coverage)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education
- RSP matching
- Leading and executing Incident Response activities, work assignments, and overall use of resources in a 24x7 SOC that has 35+ team members.
- Updating SOC policies, runbooks, incident response procedures.
- Overseeing security event monitoring, threat management, threat modeling and identifying threat vectors.
- US Citizenship
- 5+ years of experience, directly related to Incident Response
- Exp with SIEM tools such as Splunk and LogRhythm
- Advanced experience in threat detection and Incident Response Procedures
Nice to Have: