IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in insurance and are seeking a Integration Solution Architect to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
By working closely with the development teams and applying your expertise, you will help translate business demands, craft the technology landscape to enable business capabilities, transform technology advancement into business value, and make a profound impact on the growth of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- 4 weeks vacation
- Personal wellness expense
- Pension contribution
- Discount on insurance packages
- Collaborate on and follow architecture principles, standards, roadmaps, patterns, and practices
- Guide both the business and IT delivery teams to agree on the solutions provided and align on the execution
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with design and implementation of architecture solutions
- Strong proficiency with both batch & real-time integration technologies
- Experience with SSO integration
- Proficient with development tools, CICD, and code automation technologies
- Fuse ESB
- Spring Boot
- AWS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway
- Experience with Federated Identity & SSO solution technologies included but not limited to SAML, OAuth, IBM iSAM, and IBM DataPower