IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
What You Will Do
- Understanding existing processes and workflows through direct interactions with end users and cross-functional process owners.
- Synthesis information and data from Users, Process Owners, to deliver simple, elegant, action invoking reports and applications.
- Daily interactions with Product, Data Science and Data Engineering teams to iterate quickly and constantly change / update / add visualizations to our reporting products.
- Build data models using the latest cloud technologies that support fast, low maintenance and scalable problem solving.
- Collect and monitor user telemetry and user feedback to continuously improve and upgrade reporting assets.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field.
- Relevant real-world experience developing scalable reporting.
- Experience in designing user experiences and building data models on cloud technology.
- Experience with implementing row level security and role based access control (RBAC) for reporting systems.
- Passion and ability for esthetics, design, colors, user psychology and experimentation.
- Experience with high velocity CI/CD systems, Agile ways of working and A/B testing to accelerate iteration cycles.
- PowerBI, PowerApps
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Azure Analysis Services
- PowerBI Dataflows
- Star schema
- Azure Active Directory and Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Snowflake, Azure Synapse
- Azure DevOps
Good To Have
- CI/CD for PowerBI
- GitHub integration with PowerBI