IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 27, 2021
Our client, a leader in the real estate field, is seeking a Cloud Architect to join the team. This position will work with experienced professionals to help drive solutions to provide a best in industry standard for quality, innovation, and efficiency.
The cloud architect is responsible for bridging the gap between the complex business problems and solutions in the cloud and working with the vendors and the teams to ensure right technology is being built.
- Design and development of end to end Cloud based solutions with heavy focus on infrastructure and application integration
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of our app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging cloud based PaaS, SaaS and the Kubernetes container platform.
- Implement end-to-end DevSecOps automated processes and pipelines via DevOps
- Experience with establishing process/protocols for enterprise CI/CD pipeline’s
- Experience with all of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Sonar Cube etc
Nice to have:
Cloud Architect certification and project management experience