IT - Project Management
Apr 13, 2021
Duration: 6 month project with potential for extension.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing solutions for data warehouse loads and system integrations using ETL tools such as AWS Glue or Informatica PowerCenter
• Understanding and hands-on expertise on AWS Cloud Computing environment and experience with building ETL using AWS Glue (Python), step and lambda functions
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with Big Data including knowledge of MapReduce, HDFS, Tez, Hive, Pig and Spark
• At least 1 year of experience with Python script development using PySpark, Python libraries, configuration driven and object-oriented ETL
A complex life insurance organization.
• Assists in design, development and implementation of end-to-end complex ETL system using AWS Glue, or Informatica Powercenter
• Apply company best practices for ETL design and development
• Produce written deliverables for technical design, system testing and implementation activities
• Implement ETL systems that are operationally stable, efficient and automated within CI/CD Pipelines
• Implement technical solutions that are scalable, aligned with the enterprise architecture and can adapt to changes in business