IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Duration 6-9 months
- PMP or PMI certification (in in process of getting)
- Worked in support of PMO
- Ability to gather requirements and document
Canada’s leading producer in their industry, with operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands that are iconic in the space and whose origins date back to 1874
- Key activities will be to provide both PM tracking and BA support to the PMO.
- Maintain the project files, project documentation, approvals, drawdowns, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, monthly status reports etc..
- Maintain the budget; this includes auditing items to be delivered
- Preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists.
- Support the project team and multitask on several projects at one time depending upon complexity and activities in progress.