IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 03, 2021
Duration: 6 months initially
- 5+ years in SDLC environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track a project (or projects) through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure.
- Understands SDLC, Development Technologies, Network and Server Architecture, and Project Management methodologies.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies. Clear understanding of the Scrum philosophy and the ability to work with and empower self-directed teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Experience with technical project delivery in one or more of the following areas: CRM, Systems Integration, Custom Development
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Strong technical background - previous experience in a Developer role or as a technical team leader is preferred.
- Experience delivering cloud native projects and/or projects implementing a DevOps philosophy is preferred.
- Manages scope and deliverables on a day to day basis on a project
- Provides end-to-end project management for a large project.
- Works within a defined work framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc)
- Defines the WBS and associated detailed tasks.
- Manages the details project schedule and defines the critical path.
- Tracks budget and identifies and attempts to manage budget challenges.
- Manages and ensures integrated design sessions are run, defects are recorded and rectified in a timely manner.
- Ensures projects align with the business and IT strategies of supported organizations.
- Manages project close-out for a complex project.
- Manages post implementation review.
- Identifies lessons learned.
- Conducts walk-through with stakeholders
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos etc. focusing technology to help their clients excel.